1. Swallow a bite out of a lemon or lime.
2. Give yourself a wedgie.
3. Have everyone playing take off their shoes and smell each of their feet.
4. Smear peanut butter all over your face and keep it there for the rest of the game.
5. Do not say a word until your next turn.
6. Wear socks on your hands for the rest of the game. You can take them off to draw your cards on your turn, but they do not come off otherwise.
7. Everyone playing can come up with 1 question to ask you. You must answer truthfully.
8. Grunt angrily every time someone says your name until your next turn.
9. Wear your clothes backwards for the rest of the game.
10. Get shut into a closet (or any other enclosed, small space) without your phone until your next turn.