The Short Answer
- Draw a Dare.
- Add a Twist.
- Can't do it? Get a Punishment.
The Long Answer
- Split cards into Dares, Twists, and Punishments. Shuffle the 3 stacks before starting.
- Choose a player to go first.
- The player must draw a Dare card and a Twist card.
- The player must do the Dare and the Twist at the same time.
- If the player succeeds, they get to keep both cards as a point (1 Dare and 1 Twist = 1 Point).
- If the player fails to, refuses to, or cannot do the combination, the player must draw and do a Punishment card.
- If the player can't do or refuses to do the Punishment, that player loses all the points they've accumulated so far and must start over from 0.
- Move on to the next player in a clockwise motion.
- Continue until there’s 1 last standing player.
Alternative Elimination-Style Rules
- If a player successfully completes their Dare and Twist combination, they’re safe.
- If a player fails their Dare and Twist combination, they must draw and do a Punishment.
- If the Punishment is completed successfully, they are safe.
- However, if they fail, that player is kicked out of the game.
- Last person standing wins!
- Other players get to decide if a player successfully finished their Dare, Twist, or Punishment.
- The Twist must be done continuously until the Dare is completed.
- If you run out of cards, shuffle the used cards and keep going.
- If a card is not applicable due to lack of items, discard the card and draw again.
Add Your Own Rules
Make the game even more interesting by adding your own rules!
- Instead of getting kicked out of the game, the player that fails a Punishment has to take a shot (of water, of course) and continue playing.
- Download decibel readers on your phones. Anyone that goes over the noise limit must draw a Punishment card.
- You must contribute to a pool of money in order to play. The last player standing wins the entire amount.